1. Statistically speaking, drivers aged 60 to 69 have the lowest rates of car crashes.
2. The last time a volcano erupted in Canada was Mount Meager in British Columbia . . . 2,400 years ago.
3. Our bodies burn about 10% more calories in the late afternoon and early evening than at other times of the day.
4. You’ve heard of flu season . . . but did you know there’s a gonorrhea season? It’s May through July.
5. Sonic the Hedgehog was originally going to be from a small town in Nebraska. Sega eventually dropped that back story.