1. The Cheesecake Factory’s menu has 250 items and is around 6,000 words.
2. The Baha Men had been together for 21 years before they released “Who Let the Dogs Out?” in 2000. They formed in London in 1979 as a group called High Voltage and switched their name to Baha Men in 1991.
3. When Scrabble first came out in 1938 it was called Lexiko, and it was just a bunch of tiles with no board.
4. Daryl Hall and John Oates have always hated the name “Hall and Oates.” Which is why all of their album covers feature their first and last names.
5. Thongs became a thing in New York in 1939, when the mayor told strippers they had to wear underwear. Obviously they wanted something as small as possible.