1. Mickey Mouse has an older sister named Felicity. She’s the mom to his nephews, Morty and Ferdie, but has never been in any of the animated cartoons.
2. Katharine Hepburn is the only person who’s ever won the Oscar for Best Actress four times . . . for “Morning Glory”, “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner”, “The Lion in Winter”, and “On Golden Pond”. And Frances McDormand is the only actress to have won it three times.
3. Daniel Day-Lewis is the only person who’s ever won the Oscar for Best Actor three times . . . for “My Left Foot”, “There Will Be Blood”, and “Lincoln”.
4. The Ford Model T could run on gasoline OR fuel made out of hemp. But when oil prices started dropping, Ford phased out the hemp option.
5. Marlboro cigarettes were initially targeted at women. So Philip Morris created the Marlboro Man to let men know it was okay to smoke them too.