1. Dr. Pepper is bottled by BOTH Coca-Cola and Pepsi, depending on the location within the USA.
2. Cancer was originally called crabs. When Hippocrates found cancer in patients in ancient Greece, he thought it looked like crabs. That was eventually translated to “cancer” by the Romans, which was the Latin word for crab.
3. It’s easier to detect art forgeries now because of the nuclear bombs in World War Two. They contained two isotopes that didn’t exist in nature before, so if the paint contains any trace of them, it means the painting was made after 1945.
4. You burn approximately 320 calories a day just by thinking.
5. Men in North Korea get beer rations, where they can get up to six free beers each month.