1. Taco Bell had a “Seafood Salad” back in 1986. It contained shrimp, crab, and white fish in a tortilla bowl. (Here’s an old commercial.)
2. Only one woman has ever been picked in the NBA draft. Her name is Lusia Harris and the New Orleans Jazz took her in the seventh round in 1977. But it turned out she was pregnant and she never played in a game.
Two picks later, the Kansas City Kings drafted the athlete we now know as Caitlyn Jenner, hoping Jenner would give up track for basketball. Obviously that didn’t happen.
3. Seven presidents weren’t born as American citizens . . . it’s the first seven, since they were all born BEFORE there was a United States of America.
4. The world’s largest KFC is in Baku, Azerbaijan. It was built in an old train station, and it’s about 17,000 square feet.
5. The sculptor who carved Mount Rushmore was a high-ranking KKK member.