1. According to Chick-fil-A, the city that eats the most original chicken sandwiches is . . . Atlanta.
2. Detroit is the only American city that’s ever had its population hit one million, then drop back below. It had 1.8 million people in 1950 and now has about 670,000. Every other city that’s made it to one million has stayed above that threshold for good.
3. Human DNA and banana DNA are 50% identical.
4. At least one American has won a Nobel Prize every single year since 1936.
Technically, the years 1940 through 1942 were an exception since no prizes were awarded to anyone during the war.
5. The total weight of all the ants in the world is estimated to be around the same as the weight of all the people in the world.