1. Yuma, Arizona is known as the sunniest city on Earth. It gets more than 4,000 sunlight hours per year, the most of any city in the world.
2. The jockstrap was invented in 1874, to help “bicycle jockeys” as they’d make deliveries on cobblestone streets in Boston.
3. 75% of women on the Titanic survived. 50% of children survived . . . and 20% of men survived.
4. In the book “Stuart Little”, Stuart isn’t a mouse . . . he’s a tiny boy who looks like a mouse.
5. The only way to drive to the town of Hyder, Alaska is from Canada . . . there are no roads to it from anywhere in Alaska.