1. You probably haven’t heard your grandpa tell you to “Snap him.” Only 2% of people 65 and older are on Snapchat.
2. Only one country in the world has a flag that doesn’t use red, white, or blue: Jamaica. 15 years ago, Mauritania and Libya were in this group . . . but they’ve since changed, and both feature red now.
3. The number one source of antioxidants for Americans is . . . coffee. Nothing else comes close, not even fruits and vegetables.
4. If you grunt when you hit a tennis ball, your shot will be approximately 3.8% faster.
5. The first female senator was Rebecca Latimer Felton from Georgia in 1922. She was also the last person in Congress that owned slaves.