1. In the 25 years since Ron Goldman’s family won a $33.5 million civil judgment against O.J. Simpson for wrongful death, he’s only paid the family about $133,000.
2. Anchorage, Alaska covers 1,961 square miles . . . almost twice the size of the entire state of Rhode Island.
3. Al Capone hated the nickname “Scarface” . . . he wanted people to call him Big Fellow or Snorky.
4. After “The Godfather“, James Caan won New York’s Italian of the Year award two times . . . even though his parents were Jewish immigrants from Germany.
5. The last movie ever released on VHS was “A History of Violence“ in 2006.