1. The blood of eels is more poisonous than some snake venom, but several chemical processes, including cooking it, renders it harmless.
2. In 1983, NASA engineers asked Sally Ride if 100 tampons would be enough for her one week in space.
3. Bangladesh hasn’t elected a MALE prime minister since 1989.
4. It’s illegal to pretend to practice witchcraft in Canada, but it’s legal to practice witchcraft if you’re doing it for real.
5. Vanna White is half Puerto Rican. Her father was a guy from Puerto Rico named Miguel Angel Rosich. But he abandoned the family, so she took her last name from her stepfather, Herbert White.