1. People ARE more creative in the shower. When we take a warm shower, we experience an increased dopamine flow that can make us more creative.
2. Grover Cleveland’s first name is actually Stephen . . . Grover was his middle name.
3. Herbs come from the leaves of a plant . . . spices come from any part of the plant EXCEPT the leaves.
4. America’s biggest import is cars. Our biggest exports are now refined petroleum and crude petroleum.
5. Hormel is the company that makes Spam, and they HATE that junk email is called spam. So word has it no one in the company is allowed to call it that. They’re supposed to call it “unwanted email.”