1. 17 state capitals are the largest cities in their states by population.
2. People who live in Monaco are banned from entering the famous casino there in Monte Carlo. Guards check IDs at the door to make sure only tourists gamble.
3. The version of “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” we sing is really just the chorus. The actual song has two verses about a woman who loves baseball and demands her boyfriend take her to a game instead of a movie.
4. Wayne Gretzky was friends with Alan Thicke, and he used to babysit Robin Thicke.
5. Jerry of Ben & Jerry’s has never come up with a single ice cream flavor. They’ve all been created by Ben or someone else on their team.