Piece of Fidget Spinner Lodges in Texas Girl’s Throat

Good Morning Face Book Friends !Texas girl who is lucky to be alive.Apparently, a piece of the Fidget Spinner broke off when the child put it in her mouth to clean it and somehow swallowed it. A bushing from one of the blades lodged in her esophagus causing her to have surgery to remove it.Luckily for her, surgeons were able to get it out before she choked to death. She told the Dallas Morning News that it was a very scary ordeal. FYI, don’t put anything like that in your mouth EVER ! I doesn’t say how old she was.