We all want to stay healthy as the warmer weather arrives (one of these days). If you’re sick often you may want to cut these out of your life.
- Stress. Because it can have a negative effect on your immune system.
- Staying Inside. We’ve been inside since winter. It’s time to get some Vitamin D from sunshine.
- Eating processed foods. Stay away from those foods that contain unhealthy chemicals and pesticides.
- Drinking In excess….I think you can figure out that one!
- Sitting on the Couch…We all need exercise. A simple walk is sufficient just to keep moving.
- Staying Up Late. Simply put, the lack of sleep can lead to colds and viruses.”
- Smoking. It depletes the body of many vitamins and minerals. Ending your smoking habit is a great idea! Source: Bustle