Five April Fools’ office pranks that require little or no preparation. Yes! Key words “little or no preparation”
1. Cover their stuff in sticky notes. Get a few coworkers together and cover someone’s cubicle with Post-It Notes. Or, sneak out to the parking lot and do it to their CAR.
2. Rubber band their office phone.
3. Hang a sign on the “new” voice-activated copier.
4. Kill their mouse. Unplug their mouse from the back of their computer or take the batteries out.
5. Mayonnaise the doughnuts.
Full story: (Bustle)