St. Patrick’s Day is tomorrow! Here are a few fun facts to make you feel like a St. Patrick’s Day expert.
- 13 million pints of Guiness will be consumed worldwide as part of St. Patrick’s Day celebrations!
- The first St. Patrick’s Day parade in the US was in New York City in 1762. That’s before the Revolution!
- The shortest St. Patrick’s Day parade is about 20 minutes long in Boulder, Colorado. The shortest DISTANCE parade happens in Hot Springs, Arkansas. The parade route there is just 98 feet!
- There are 16 places named Dublin in the United States!
- 82% of St. Patrick’s Day celebrants will wear green. Will you wear green tomorrow?
Need more St. Patty’s day info? Click HERE to get it!